Look for the girl in the faded blue Dodgers hat and she's gone...

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Just Like That River Twisting Through A Dusty Land...



















So out of all of the 80's bands that I know, love, and have a vast knowledge of, Duran Duran is my favorite. I can't get enough of their music and it always cheers me up at any point in my day. It makes it so that any time I hear the word Rio, I automatically start singing "Her name is Rio, she don't need to understand..."

I pretty much have a Duran Duran lyric for every occasion and I dare you to try and find one that I don't have one for. And now because we all need that pick me up for the middle of the week (unless your out on the east coast and haven't had to work for almost a week like someone I know...) I give you Duran Duran.

No comments:

Post a Comment