Look for the girl in the faded blue Dodgers hat and she's gone...

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Got To Get You Into My Life!

Life has meaning again! My favorite band and my favorite brand have now combined! The Beatles are now on itunes!! After spending all of yesterday wondering what apple's big announcement was going to be, it ended up being the greatest thing since itunes itself! Though I already own 90% of the music that is now available to everyone, I can finally get my hands on the one album my dad failed to own:

Rubber Soul, arguably the album that changed everything. It pissed me off for the longest time that my dad owned every other Beatles album but possibly the best one, but now I can enjoy it in it's glory! So to everyone who has yet to download and discover: go forth and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment