Look for the girl in the faded blue Dodgers hat and she's gone...

Friday, December 18, 2009

I'm Moving to Canada!

Hello all! I hope your having a fantastic Friday! I believe it's time I continued with the 50 CELEBRITY DATES CHALLENGE, I owe it to you to show you the next man I have prepared for you. (it's Friday, we deserve good stuff.)

#3. LUKE SCHENN





















I don't know much about Luke Schenn, but what I do know is that he is HOT. And he's Canadian which explains the title of this post. All of the hot boys are Canadian, so I'm metaphorically moving to Canada.
















As for the hockey stuff, he was drafted by the Toronto Maple Leaves in 2008 and now I don't hate the maple leaves as much anymore!! He's also a defense man which explains a lot because it is my opinion that they are the hottest of the hockey players.






















Now, if I were to date Luke Schenn, It would probably be...I have no idea because I am so distracted by his adorable hotness. I think I'm in love.















I hope you've enjoyed this installment of THE 50 CELEBRITY DATES CHALLENGE. I know I did. *Spasm*

No comments:

Post a Comment