Look for the girl in the faded blue Dodgers hat and she's gone...

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

I Seem To Be Struck By You...

















Hello everyone! Happy Holidays to you all! My Christmas gift to you all is number 4 of the 50 CELEBRITY DATES CHALLENGE

#4-TOM STURRIDGE
Tom Sturridge is a British actor that more people really should know about. He most recently starred in the awesome film that I did not get to see-The Boat that Rocked.























He's also part of the "Brit Pack" which includes Robert Pattinson, but we're going to ignore that fact for now.






















Sturridge is a double threat as he has both a British accent and pretty, pretty blue eyes.


























If I were to date Tom Sturridge...I would first tell him to not bring Robert Pattinson along. Then we would go to an underground London club and hear some great music. After we would go grab a bite to eat. I would wear something like this...
























I hope you all had a wonderful Holiday season and I wish you all a Happy New Year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment