Look for the girl in the faded blue Dodgers hat and she's gone...

Friday, December 4, 2009

It's Friday, I'm In Love!

So, I have decided to introduce a new feature here to the old blog that I thought might be fun, I call it 50 CELEBRITY DATES CHALLENGE which is just basically an excuse for me to ramble on about hot guys 50 different times. Let it begin!!

#1. EVAN LONGORIA


























Evan Longoria is the incredibly attractive third baseman for the Tampa Bay Rays. I first noticed him when I was flipping through channels and saw he was an an episode of ESPN's show E:60. He is not related to Eva Longoria in any way (no matter how much Boston fans chant it). As long as he stays away from Ed Hardy clothing Evan is one fine specimen of baseball player.






















When your looking through your closet and you see your Ed Hardy T-shirt hanging there, do us all a favor and don't do it. Do you really want to wear clothing that has been associated with Jon Gosselin ever?

If I were to go on a date with Evan Longoria...
It would probably be very low key because although I know little, I imagine those are the funnest kind of dates.
It would be after he got done with practice.
















We would go somewhere low key and grab a bite to eat, before we went to the movies. We would go and see "The Fantastic Mr. Fox" because we're funny and hip like that.










(He's so cute when he's happy!!)

I would wear something like this:



























Thank you for playing 50 CELEBRITY DATES CHALLENGE! Keep checking back for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment