Look for the girl in the faded blue Dodgers hat and she's gone...

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Your Too Shy, Shy


And it's driving me crazy. Everyone has something that they wish they could change about themselves. Guess what mine is? You've got it! I wish I wasn't so dang shy all the time. I'm out going once you get to know me, but otherwise I think I might get mistaken for a mute!! I get so terrified that I just sit there and don't say anything. I'm one of those people who wait for someone else to make the first move and I'm certain that it's going to play havoc with my dating life once the time comes around. But I suppose I just have to approach it with a determined mentality if I want to change it. If that means forcing my vocal chords to speak, so be it.

No comments:

Post a Comment