Look for the girl in the faded blue Dodgers hat and she's gone...

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Baby You Can Drive My Car

I feel the need for a pick-up no? Next in the 50 CELEBRITY DATES CHALLENGE:

6. Kasey Kahne
I always feel like a redneck when I watch NASCAR, but Kasey certainly makes it all worth it.

Although one can not tell from above picture, Kasey Kahne is endowed with a particularly jaw dropping pair of baby blues that at the mere sight of will cause convulsions.

And just in case you weren't aware: Kasey is a NASCAR driver, who has yet to win this season but I still love him anyway.

So. pretty.

I hope you have all enjoyed Kasey Kahne's hotness as much as I have, that being a very large amount of enjoyment.

Title is from "Drive My Car" by the Beatles

No comments:

Post a Comment