Look for the girl in the faded blue Dodgers hat and she's gone...

Monday, October 12, 2009

The Post in Which I Marvel at the Sheer Awesomeness of Casey Blake's Beard


Casey Blake has such an epic beard. Yea, you can tell it's Monday because I'm talking about beards. Although Monday's are made more bearable by the fact that they are early out days. I have so much to do tonight that my brain is going to explode in one massive KABLAM! My creative juices have been dry for a few days so I haven't been able to come up with a decent lead for my coming article. I think I may have come up with one during US history today, which is a good sign. I have two different tests to study for tonight, which does not sound fun at all right now. I have one in biology which I must pass or be smitten by my mother. The other one is in english which should be easier seeing as well, I'm good at English. I hate A-days so much.
Well, that's all for me today. The family and I are going to catch Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs later on today.

No comments:

Post a Comment